1. Do you want to help increase opportunities for yourself or a group of adults you serve?
2. Do you know what goals are?
3. Do you know how to set S.M.A.R.T. goals?
My personal goal book will help teach:
• Goals and their importance
• Types of goals you can set
• What is a S.M.A.R.T. goal
• How to track short and long tern goals
• Staying on task and become more focused
TIME MANAGEMENT JOURNAL
1. Do you want to help increase opportunities for youth you serve?
2. Do you multitask; do you have a lot of commitments or a lot of people depending on you?
3. Are you overwhelmed?
4. Do you know how to manage your time and prioritize?
My personal time management workbook:
• Define time management
• Explain why time management is important
• Manage my time when others place demands on me
• Achieving balance
Do you have youth who; struggle to see their value and beauty, low self-esteem or lack of confidence?
The workbook offers positive affirmations and reflection questions that helps youth understand how AWESOME they are.
Sample questions and affirmations include:
• 3 Things I value
• The person that inspires me the most and makes me want to do better is..
• What does happiness look like to you?
• Knowing your value and what you stand for.
LET'S TALK CONVERSATIONAL DECKS
Let’s talk conversational decks are perfect icebreakers and simple entertaining and fun discussion starters. Each deck is 30 fun, intellectual and thought provoking questions. The questions will prompt conversation among any group and all ages.
Let’s Talk decks com in five different conversation decks including;
1. Gasping Girl
3. Power-Up Business
4. Reflective Religion
Sample questions include:
If your life had a sound track what song would you pick for it?
What do you think is the stronger emotion love or hate?
What is your biggest fear about starting your own business?
If you have to write a sermon on your life what would the title be?